imaeatchu/ (more...)




( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Nuraishah and I'm not from Earth :)
My spazz?
SuperJunior.
» @ / FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Irsyad Nadiah Shahirah Nabilah Arina Nayli Fathin Yaqzan 6JoyyOhEight Nikki Tiffany Diyanah Elena Bellerie Cheron Russell Felicia Ann Ting Oliver Nasyitah Lydia Frankie Cheryl Huda Audi Nurulain Xian Kai Amera Fatin Catrina Tiffany Choo Nailah Shirmaine LiTing ShuYing MingKai MingQian MingYan Leonel Haleeda Elaine
( Tagboard )


( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Whatever.
Friday, July 23, 2010, 4:18 AM


The truth is, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I guess I just want to find reasons to not like you. To make you seem like a horrible person so I can just be mad at you and forget about you. Because honestly, it would just make all of this so much easier.