imaeatchu/ (more...)




( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Nuraishah and I'm not from Earth :)
My spazz?
SuperJunior.
» @ / FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Irsyad Nadiah Shahirah Nabilah Arina Nayli Fathin Yaqzan 6JoyyOhEight Nikki Tiffany Diyanah Elena Bellerie Cheron Russell Felicia Ann Ting Oliver Nasyitah Lydia Frankie Cheryl Huda Audi Nurulain Xian Kai Amera Fatin Catrina Tiffany Choo Nailah Shirmaine LiTing ShuYing MingKai MingQian MingYan Leonel Haleeda Elaine
( Tagboard )


( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Strong Heart.
Monday, July 12, 2010, 8:09 AM


I found a light in the tunnel at the end.

wooooo. yeah i'm tired. i've just finshed completing my homework. thank goodness there wasn't any CCA today. if there was, i would have to burn the midnight oil. 
had the Athenium today. whatever it's called, some leadership stuff in school.
i didn't take part, duhhhh. it wasn't as grand as i thought it would be.
okay, so school today was epic. or should i say I was epic. yeah i just saw that picture of SeungHo 
epic fail aegyo-ing right after i saw SungMin's one.
you'll faint if you see Minnie's one. lol i'm spazzing right now. i have a talent.
wooo i can spazz super junior for 4minutes when i'm halfway just doing my homework. 
lols pardon my lousy use of english. 
gawsh. i wanna fast tomorrow. and yeaaahhhhh (!) there's cheena tomorrow, and tuition. 
normen's not there =/ haaiiiiii sian.
k its late till here.