imaeatchu/ (more...)




( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Nuraishah and I'm not from Earth :)
My spazz?
SuperJunior.
» @ / FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Irsyad Nadiah Shahirah Nabilah Arina Nayli Fathin Yaqzan 6JoyyOhEight Nikki Tiffany Diyanah Elena Bellerie Cheron Russell Felicia Ann Ting Oliver Nasyitah Lydia Frankie Cheryl Huda Audi Nurulain Xian Kai Amera Fatin Catrina Tiffany Choo Nailah Shirmaine LiTing ShuYing MingKai MingQian MingYan Leonel Haleeda Elaine
( Tagboard )


( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Friday, July 16, 2010, 5:46 AM


All My Loving.

crap. i have a sudden obsession with oldies music. and it's so much better than music NOW.
i have a very.. how should i put it. i'm kinda late in obsessing with The Beatles. bwahahaha.
they have really really good songs <3

The Beatles Modern Crap
Woo Go Figure.
Old people are cool.