imaeatchu/ (more...)




( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Nuraishah and I'm not from Earth :)
My spazz?
SuperJunior.
» @ / FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Irsyad Nadiah Shahirah Nabilah Arina Nayli Fathin Yaqzan 6JoyyOhEight Nikki Tiffany Diyanah Elena Bellerie Cheron Russell Felicia Ann Ting Oliver Nasyitah Lydia Frankie Cheryl Huda Audi Nurulain Xian Kai Amera Fatin Catrina Tiffany Choo Nailah Shirmaine LiTing ShuYing MingKai MingQian MingYan Leonel Haleeda Elaine
( Tagboard )


( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Bye Dad.
Sunday, July 11, 2010, 6:20 AM

A Short Journey. 

Before I go, I wanna post about something that has already happened, but will be going on for two years. 

KimYoungWoon enlisted into the army. 

Yes. He made the whole ELF world cry. So we will miss him, right ELFs? But we will continue waiting for him, continue waiting for Super Junior till they become thirteen again. Be it 8 years, or whatever, I will continue waiting for them. This seems stupid, naive, whatever you call it, but it's like this unexplainable connection with these 13 people I have never met in my life. Maybe you will understand it when you fall head over heels with a boyband, or a person. Take the late MJ for example. You guys never met him before but some still worship him like crazy even though he has already been laid to rest. 

So YoungWoon oppa. Take this time to lose some freaking weight and find yourself. 

Xoxo, we love you ;(