imaeatchu/ (more...)




( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Nuraishah and I'm not from Earth :)
My spazz?
SuperJunior.
» @ / FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Irsyad Nadiah Shahirah Nabilah Arina Nayli Fathin Yaqzan 6JoyyOhEight Nikki Tiffany Diyanah Elena Bellerie Cheron Russell Felicia Ann Ting Oliver Nasyitah Lydia Frankie Cheryl Huda Audi Nurulain Xian Kai Amera Fatin Catrina Tiffany Choo Nailah Shirmaine LiTing ShuYing MingKai MingQian MingYan Leonel Haleeda Elaine
( Tagboard )


( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


BACK.
Sunday, July 11, 2010, 2:56 AM

No Other.

ohmyohmy SuJu won another award today (?) Yesterday was MuBank and today Inkigayo :) 
congrats to the boys. and i'm back people! school's in and i'm kinda too busy to post in between suju-ing, glee-ing and studying, so yeah i'm sorry. hahaha like anyone cares. but it's okay, i'll just post for the sake of myself -.-
so school was fine, i guess. i'm used to the routine of being tired all the time, so i guess i wanna be hyper this year. to keep my mind off the fatigue, and also to comfort myself by reminding myself again that there are people worse off than me. like who? nasyitah, xk, yeah you get the picture.
they are soooo busy with other stuff like, you know leadership posts. don't think teens have got any time for themselves these days =/ 
but nevermind, we shall bear with it. cuz suju is even more tired (!) heee i kno luh no link.
and i finally watched Eclipse! i don't understand why people say that we pay to watch the Twilight saga, and see the money go to waste. but, no! this installment was freakin' awesome i must say. and jacob is super hawt this time, though this abs still can't compare to Siwon's perfectly toned arms and abs and body. okay, not meaning to boast or anything but yeah, my idols are the best of the best. and although i can't be the best of the best, i can just you know, try my best in everything i do. okay i shall stop besting. like how many bests can there be in one freakin' blogpost huh.
sosososo, i went to watch the movie with Nas and Diy. yeah, my usual clique. we were hysterical in Toys R Us, totally girly when we window shopped and didn't eat much food aahaha. not dieting or whatev, just that we were so obsessed with the clothes we saw in almost every freakin' shop we passed by. too bad we didn't have any money. if siwon was there, i would have robbed him of his wealth. but i would want to strip him first *muahahaha* 
and i can't really remember what happened this week, i just can't be bothered to.
all i know is that i have to stop sleeping in between reading my library books and solat isyak. i haven't been praying at night these days, i really have to step up. 
and oh, read the Quran. haven't been keeping up to my schedule nowadays (!!!)
ahhh okay i shall stop here. 



P/S, Sungmin's photo there is so totally cute.